Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My dad is the BEST!


So here lately, my dad has been coming over and fixing some stuff for me. My dad built my house so I owe him a lot for it!! I'm so thankful to have the best dad around. He's got a real heart. He comes over almost everyday to check on me and make sure the house is doing okay. Even though I tell him everyday I love him and thank him for everything he does for me I thought I should make him a card. I try to stay away from this though because he tends to cry, lol.

Anyways, todays color challenge was to use, Real Red, Temping Turquoise and Green Galore! The set I used is called Power Up! Its perfect for my dad!!! The sentiment is from Curvy Verses.

5 comments:

Stampernmore said...

that is so sweet that your dad helps you out so much. What a great card to make for him to thank him!

Erica Payne said...

I have a roof that needs fixin'. Come on over Amanda's dad after you fix her stuff! Very swwet gesture of you Amanda to make your daddy a card. He sounds like a great guy.

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! He will love it!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Hi! I love your card! I wanted you to know that you have been TAGGED. You need to list 7 Random things about yourself and then TAG 7 more bloggers

Laura Evangeline said...

This is WAY cute!