Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sketch Challenge.....Revised


So I was totally bummed when I saw the sketch challenge today. I so need to get something that cuts circles for me! I have an oval one, but it SUCKS! LOL. Anyways, I still wanted to take a try at the challenge so I decided I would just use a flower instead of a circle! Hope thats okay.....

The flowers are from Big Blossom. The dp is MME!!

I misplaced my camera charger!!! ECCCK!! I had to scan it!! Its looks way better in real life, but what can I do!!

3 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is a fabulous card! Girl, you gotta get a Coluzzle!LOL!

blah said...

Good job with the sketch challenge. I don't have a circle cutter either so I hate when they have circle challenges!

By the way, tag, you're it! You have to post 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 others.

Erica Payne said...

I wasn't sure about this challenge. It didn't appeal to me, but I like it better with the flower! Great job!