Saturday, May 5, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night


So last night on SCS the ladies hosted a Virtual Stamp Night Pre Challenge. I loved making this card because I finally was able to use this amazing paper I found at Costco! It was only $13 for I think a ZILLION pages. There are some very awesome pages in the bundle.

Anyways, the challenge was to make a Rainbow card. You could do anything you wanted.

The stamp set I used was Love Matters. Colors were So Saffron, Tempting Turqoise, Pixie Pink, and Ruby Red. I also used my circle punches. Polka Dot Ribbon in non SU!

You can find the challenge details here.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is such an awesome card! Gotta love those colors and that cool friends stamp!

Billie said...

your card is pretty, vsn is my favorite, can't wait for the big event!! I can only play Saturday thow.

Billie
myboys