Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Craig


Here is a card I made for Tommy's cousin Craig yesterday. It was also a limited supply challenge on SCS Friday. I did add the ribbon after I uploaded my picture to SCS because I felt it needed just a little something. We could only use Food stamps, Sentiments, Up to 2 backgrounds (stamps),
Hemp or fibers, Brads, Sponging, tearing, distressing, Faux stitching, Paper piercing
CS & Ink: Earth Elements and/or bold brights + neutrals

The Happy Birthday tag is from the cuttlebug. Which I didnt buy a cuttlebug I used my sizzix on a cuttlebug templete. I just learned that you could do that! WOW amazing huh? Ribbon is non SU! Colors are SU! Real Red, YoYo Yellow, and Tempting Turqoise. The hemp is also SU!

You can find the challenge details here

No comments: