Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I've been tagged! By the wonderful MARKIES MOM!

Ohhh how I love my gma, but dang she tagged me!! Okay she really isn't my gma, but I just love teasing her about it since she calls me "the brat".

Her blog is amazing and I feel so honored that she tagged me FIRST!! WOW!!
Her blog can be found HERE.

This is the one word answer tag, I am tagging new blogs that I love. All these blogs are great! Please visit them!
Yourself: Sleepy
Your Partner: Smart
Your Hair: Wet
Your Mother: Looney
Your Father: Amazing
Your Favorite Item: stamps!
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: coke
Your Dream Car: escalade
Your Dream Home: HUGE!
The Room You Are In: Office
Your Fear: death
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Retired
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Tommy
You’re Not: Mean
One of Your Wish List Items: Stamps
The Last Thing You Did: drive
You Are Wearing: clothes
Your Favorite Weather: cool
Your Favorite Book: Scrapbook
Last Thing You Ate: cereal
Your Life: amazing
Your Mood: bored
Your Best Friend: Tommy
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Sleep
Your Car: Truck
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Relationship Status: boyfriend
What Is On Your TV: Off
What Is The Weather Like: sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: 10min

The 5 Blogs I'm going to tag are:
Debi
Judy
Wendy
Dawn
Erica

No comments: