Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 08 VSN

Well VSN is all over.  I didn't get to do as many challenges as I would have liked, but I still had a blast doing it.  Friday night my upline Annette came over!  We sure  laughed and had fun on some of them.  Thinking what are we going to do??


The first challenge was to make a circle card.  I've never done this before so I was excited.  I will admit this was my second attempt.  The first circle didn't come out so great!

Stamps: Happy Heart Day
Paper: Real Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red
Accessories: Ribbon, Flower Brad







The second challenge I did was to create a card that was about Pink and Brown shoes!!  What fun!!  I do have one pair of pink heals!  There soo cute!! Wish I got to wear them more.  The gift bag in the picture had a very gorgeous bow on it so I thought I would add that on the card.  

Stamps: Bella
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Ribbon




More to follow later on!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh yea!! I meant to do a circle card but never got around to it. LOVE LOVE LOVE these. :)