Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wasabi Christmas


Here is a challenge card I did with the Challenge Chasers this morning. We were challenged to use Wild Wasabi. I love it! I combined it with Purely Pomegranate and Bashful Blue (my favorite Christmas Color Combo right now).

I used my Blender Pins and Ink to color in the Snowmans.

Thanks for looking!

Stamps: It's Snow Time
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
Techniques: Watercoloring

5 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

This card is super fabulous! I know I'll be casing it soon....as soon as snow comes anyways! haha.

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love the color combo, Amanda! Super cute card!

JAR said...

Super cute!! Love the panels~

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awesome card Amanda! LOVE the colour combo and those snowmen are too cute!