Tuesday, August 21, 2007

For my brother


So today my brother is taking his California Contractors License Test!! (at 22). I'm sooo excited for him. Hes been studying for about a year now! I really hope he does well!!!

I just gave this to him to wish him some good luck. Even though I know he really doesn't need it. He was the one that never studied and passed!!! I had to work my butt off in school!!! But, I always did get better grades LOL!

I used Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal SU! Cardstock. The corners are all punched using the Ticket Punch. The sets I used were Retired! Collage Alphabet and from the new catty Outlined for Fun!!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Karen said...

This card looks great! Have you used the sentiment set much? I have looked at it but haven't seen alot done with it.

Erica Payne said...

I just assumed your brother was older than you. Good luck to him!